- November PPEs - week commencing 19 November 2018 timetable to be published soon
- March PPEs - week commencing 11 March 2019
- Year 10 June PPEs - week commencing 17 June 2019
GCSE Contingency day - 26 June 2019 - all year 11 students need to be available for this day
GCSE Results day - 22 August 2019
Any results not collected from the school by 12 noon will be posted, first class, to your home address - you should ensure the school has your correct address before school closes for summer on Thursday 18 July 2019.
If you are unable to collect your results you may:
- arrange for your results to be given to you by telephone or email; or
- request that an adult relative collects your results on your behalf (identification must be shown when collecting the results).
Please provide a letter to, Miss Blakey - Examinations officer, signed by the student before the end of term advising the method you would like to receive your results.
All external examinations are conducted according to the procedures set out by the Awarding Bodies and the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)
Please familiarise yourself with the following JCQ regulations & St Thomas More policies:
Information for Candidates
- Non-Examination Assessments
- On-Screen Tests
- Privacy Notice (17/18 to be updated when available)
- Social Media (17/18 to be updated when available)
- Written Examinations
Exam Room Posters
St Thomas More Policies